Monday, March 15, 2010

Running Around In Circles

Have you ever get tired of running around in circles? Do you ever felt so excited at the first place, and then in the end felt so exhausted due to walking around in circles ended up being at the same place, same spot where you first begun. back at square one. time wasted, energy wasted. you're feeling lost. where did I go wrong? how do I ended up being at the same spot? Whose to blame?

Checkmate~


This is what happened to a friend of a friend of mine. Her name is... urm let's just call her A. I met A for the first time and I think she is very beautiful. You know that kind of person, beauty with brains, no questions asked, humble, down to earth and very friendly. One thing I noticed about her is, she is always smiling and saying nice things and everyone wants to be her friends just because. and I can bet my whole life I'll be receiving her wedding invitation by the end of this year.
One day, outta blue, she called, she cried and cried and cried. I wanted to help and ask what had happened-that-kinda-feeling but she kept on crying. Eventually, she told me what had happened. She's just tired of finding the one and felt that she's being cheated on many times as if she has no feelings, zero. She's in luf with her own best friend, used to. but he never cared. It took her ages to understand the 'only friends' thingy. She moved on. She's going out from her comfort zone and live her life. She met new people but at the same time, she built walls around her. One day, a guy came. he's really funny and being nice at the same time. had a good time together, knowing each other. telling stories, sharing is caring. He told her about his past, she listens. She told him about her worries, he gives suggestions. She is running outta time, she has to go. He had his chance.

---
Sorry A for telling this out loud. I will always pray for your happiness. and I think I can relate to your 'running around in circles story' and I know how frustrated you'll get in the end but I reckon, love knows no boundaries and love comes unexpectedly.

Cheers ;)

image crdts : images.google.com.my

2 comments:

molliesa said...

i miss u hid...lalalalala~~~~~ jom p tengok belon memanaskan diri..??

dream_catcher said...

rindu molie jugeeee ;)