Sunday, April 18, 2010

I know the feeling!



One fine day...

"Hidayah, I want to talk to you about something"

'Sure, what's up?'

"My contract ends this month and some of the managers want me to work in their processes but..."

'But?'

"I tot of pursuing my studies or stay a bit longer in the department"

'Here's the thing, pursuing your studies is good, you're young, just make sure you have your heart and soul in it, plus going to other processes is good also, they're paying you more and yeh of course staying in the department is way better if you like what you're doing'

"I've got another job offer"

'Why r you making all these excuses?'

*pause*

"I wanted to stay in the department..."

'Good for you!'

"I wanted to stay in the department because I like someone, I've been spying on him..."

---

I know how you feel, even though i did not know exactly how you feel, liking someone from work but I know exactly how is it like, liking someone. period. Even though everyone is scolding you, seeing him makes you smile. Even though you're having a hard time, being with him tells you it's ok, it's not the end of the world. Even though it shows, obviously, everyone knows - still he can't tell, it's OK, everything will be alright in the end. Even though 'me liking you' sounds impossible, it's the best feeling ever. And that is enuff. more than enuff for me ;)

Tell you what! I know the feeling. Been there done that.

Hye! this one's for you ;)



image crdts: weheartit.com

2 comments:

Big Chocosis said...

been there,done that!!
what a statement you made hid!!
hahahaha...

dream_catcher said...

from d bottom of my heart ;)