Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take Note!


Dear Boys and Girls, just a quick reminder! Even though I spilled my darkest secret to you, even though I told you my likes and dislikes, even though I left my clues everywhere, even though you've known me forever, or even though you've known me just for hours, even though I laugh and I cry with you, and even though you're reading my blog and had a slightly idea about me and my life, Please do not think that you know me at all or having said to my face that you do understand what I've been thru because you just don't...

Tell you what, the only person who knows me in and out, completely is My Family...

And If you could do me a favour and leave a little space for me to breath in 'cause I reckon everyone deserves to be left alone once in awhile 'cause everyone has a secret and so do I.

And Hye! I do understand you're being nice, concern, caring and too observant, I do appreciate that and thank you, well that is you and this is me! and I may seemed bubbly and care-less but I do have feelings and I hope you are aware of it.

Cheers!