Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yey! You're Alive!

"Yey! You're Alive?" I Shouted when I called Makcik Serunding the other day. Oh! did you guys remember Makcik Serunding? fyi, I've been trying to reach her ages ago but couldn't get her thru. I was afraid sth bad happen to her so I called and I called and I called again. Yeh! annoying, I know ;P

Long story short, I don't even know what had happened to Makcik Serunding, honestly. but it was a relief to be able to talk to her again. *Phewwwwww*

OH! to those who missed her serunding, yep you guys can place your order because yey she's back! but due to the economic downfall and crisis, everything went up, so she had to increase the price of all Serundings.

Here's an entry on the Serundings if you guys are interested. Bear in mind, the prices may vary. Serunding

Cheers! ;P

No comments: