Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup 2010, South Africa

The journey began a month and 64 matches ago, ending at the Soccer City Stadium in front of the whole wide world. It was really sad to see it ended but indeed, "Setiap pertemuan pasti ada pengakhiran", nothing lasts forever~ Oh I'm gonna miss WC very much, waking up early in the morning just to see the games, waking everyone's up early in the morning,esp my lil' sister and friends who did not watch it, shouting my lungs out, quarreling with Daddy on who's gonna win the games, being teased by everyone when Germany did not make it to the Finals, and finally going to the office looking like a walking zombie. NOT!~

Personally, I think, last 4-years, in Deutschland, was much better and fun and unpredictable in terms of EVERYTHING! thanks to Paul the Octopus, this year we actually know who's gonna win aye? ;P

For some obvious reasons, Spain won the title *yawn*. Excuse me, I am still sleepy from watching, last nite's game  *Yawn again*. The game was a bit bored and yeah like I said boring *Yawn again*. Excuse me, I really need my COFFEE~ *Yawn* ;)

Like everyone else, I have thousands of reasons to support Deutschland, enuff said. I even cried when Germany did not make it to the Finals. Yep, I love Michael Ballack, everyone knows that, eventho he wasn't playing this year. But the young Germans were really good too. And the 3rd place goes to:



subjectively, I am not really a huge fan of the WC (Kidding), I mean, I did not watch every single games and I am pretty sure I did not know every players. Oh and I'm only a girl who plays futsal, seldom, and sucks at it. Honestly, I don't play soccer. But for some reasons I just love watching it, and I know you guys love it too.

Wrap it up, Congrats to Spain for winning the title and till we meet again in Brazil 2014~ ;)

okies guys, hugs and kisses, no more fighting over who's gonna be the champ oh yeh! I'm gonna miss Paul the Octopus too, please do not kill him, 'cause well, he's just got lucky ;)

Majulah Sukan Untuk Negara

"obwohl Deutschland schaffte es nicht ins Finale, Deutschland wird immer in meinem Herzen für immer und ewig"

No comments: