Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Alhamdulillah...

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me a house to called a home

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me daddy and mummy

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me Along, Abg Remy, Abg, Leesa, Reyhal, Angah, Abg Azhar, Alya, Atie and Wanie

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me love and care and health and happiness and life

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me cousins, aunties and uncles

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me friends, good friends and best friends

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me all the cats at home

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me neighbors

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me teachers

Ya Rab, thank you for giving me education

Ya Rab, thank you for everything

Ya Rab, thank you for this opportunity 

Ya Rab, forever, I thank You, InsyaAllah ;)

Alhamdulillah ;)

**Bersyukur**

Thank you, Allah ;)

No comments: