Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Please, Be Happy!

"This is something that constantly fills my heart. I don't feel complete, always feel like something isn't there. What is it? I wish I knew, I get frustrated when I think about it. Why does this bring me down to such a low point? Who knows".

If you ever felt, are feeling or do not feel anything like this before, Here's something for you ;)



It makes me happy, to see you guys happy, so please, be Happy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ;)

This is a note to myself too ;)

6 comments:

Big Chocosis said...

Me happy if you happy ;)

dream_catcher said...

I am happy eban, i am ;)

Big Chocosis said...

huu~try to make me happy huh?

dream_catcher said...

you need to be happy, WAJIB!

Anonymous said...

tolonglah hepi2 ye..haha ;p

fara said...

be happy hid.
muke masam tak comel dh.

:)