Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

Today is 10th of October 2010. I guess, many people waited for this date to get married, engaged and get into relationships. I was just watching TV this morning with my mom on how the Mathematicians calculated today's date and related it to why it is a good number to get involved. Merepeks I know, but hye, it happens once every 100 years plus it's a Sunday. Give them a break! :P

To those who get married, engaged and be in a relationship today, I wish you happiness :)

and to those who is not getting married nor not even close to be in a relationship or just out from one, chill, just wake up in the morning and be happy :) I did. I'm one happy girl today :)

Had lunch at Eban's. It's good to be meeting her because honestly I haven't seen her in ages. then me and Dayek headed to Alamanda and watched Eat Pray Love :)  I'm not gonna blog on this movie but Yep, I love it or at least it made me cry :P

Oh! I also read some blogs who made 10 wishes on this day. Urm, but if I've given a wish today I'd wish for him to stop smoking because I love him and it's not good for his health. Ameen. I know it's hard but I will help you go thru this. please make him stop smoking, please :)

oh! well, Happy 101010 everyone. I hope you had a good one, no matter where you are (:

2 comments:

molliesa said...

happy tententen hidddd!!!

amacatlover said...

btol2 diha pon ade nanges =P