Monday, February 22, 2010

All I Want For My Birthday...

is/are/were/was...

I've been wanting to write this ages ago but couldn't find the exact time.
I turned 25 last Wednesday, February 17th and God, I felt loved.


Two things I really want for my birthday and I really have to kill you if I told you so. But if you're paying closer attention to details, you pretty much know what I really want for my birthday this year. I really want to accomplish these two things by the end of the year and please God, make it happen ;)

Apart of that, of course I'd like to have a normal birthday, spending time with loved ones, family and friends. And I guess, I had my wish ;)

I've celebrated my birthday with the Family one day earlier since it was Public Holiday. We had Sushi and Atie bought me a cake. I couldn't ask more when everyone was there sparing time celebrating my birthday. We did miss Angah and her Family though. We tagged along Daddy dear, I know you were super busy, working on Public Hols but seeing you there celebrating my birthday is the best feeling ever. I love you all and we did had a wonderful time aye? Thank you for having me here in this world, 25 and counting aye?

I had to work on my birthday! I don't know it's that a good or a bad thing. But someone got lucky that day aye? It was a normal day like others, except for everyone greeted me and yeh I remembered smiling all day long, I felt loved. thanks to those who wished me ;) After lunch, I was asked to stand on a table in the middle of the department and everyone gathered around and sang me 'Happy Birthday'. It was embarrassing at first but they said it's tradition. They bought me snacks and drinks, everyone was happy. I'm really gonna miss this place when I'm gone one fine day. I'm gonna miss the place, the people, the environment! ;(

I wished for the Rain that day and guess what later that evening it rained. After work, I headed back to Lynn's and she took me to Bora Ombak for a dinner treat. I thought it was only a dinner, eating out and hanging out with her friends like usual but before the clock strikes 12 that night, the Poco-poco girl came with a cake and sang me Happy Birthday. Thanks Lynn and the others(Oh! Nad for coming) for making my day, you always know how to cheer me up! And the best part was when Lynn said that she remembered two years ago I came to her house with a cake on her birthday and last year I flew to Melbourne on her birthday too.Doesn't matter aye? because I always know I can count on you Lynn! She's back at Melb yesterday, Sunday and I've already started to miss her ;( will see you again one fine day! and I wish you all the best in your future!


On Friday, Sarah bought me a slice of cake and God, we had fun watching Valentine's Day. A straight forward movie about love and being loved. We had fun catching things up like always. thanks dear, for always being there when I have stories to tell ;)

oh! oh! I've got 50% for Facial at Clarins for my birthday ;)

So many things happened that particular day, let the rest be history ;)

I couldn't ask for more. I felt loved and I know if it's not from you guys, I wouldn't be this happy. THANK YOU everyone ;)

25! You dah suku abad, said the Boss but I think I take that as  a compliment. hye! I'm now appreciating lyfe more! So Welcome To the Club ;)

3 comments:

fara said...

Epi Belated Burfday Hid!!!

so many wishes cam true.
Lucky u!

ps : igtkan wishlit nak beg Guess ke ape td. hehe

:)

molliesa said...

hid...hepi belated burfday~!!!!!! love ya~!!

myhoneybear said...

ok...dah boleh kawin....:P