Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our hearts, they beat and they break

 
Image crdts: weheartit.com

I don't know about you guys, but I do know, one thing's for sure, I heart February! very much. Don't you think February is the most special month of all ( since it only has 28 days), don't you think February is the weirdest month of all ( since it will only has 29 days, once in 4 years), don't you think February is the coolest month of all ( since my birthday falls in Feb), don't you think, Feb is the loveliest month of all (since everyone falls in love in February)~ February, I'm in love~ ;)

Exaggerate a bit, don't you think? thehe.

Last time I checked, I was writing an entry on the 1st of February, then, I had my birthday celebration and then poof! it's already at the end of February. February, please don't go~ back to reality aye? serious please! I don't want everything to come to an end but let's pray for a good beginning as March is approaching ;)

---
OK! enuff of the merepek-ness! I came across something beautiful yesterday and I tot I'd share it with you guys. Also wanted to give it away to the sweet-est person on Earth, I reckon. Dear Liebe Schatz, this one is for you!

When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry, And curse at the wind, He broke his own heart, As I watched, As he tried to reassemble it, And my momma swore that, She would never let herself forget, And that was the day that I promised, I'd never sing of love, If it does not exist.

But darling, you are the only exception.


Maybe I know, somewhere, Deep in my soul, That love never lasts, and We've got to find other ways, To make it alone, or Keep a straight face, and I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable, distance, and Up until now, I had sworn to myself that I'm content, with loneliness, because none of it was ever worth the risk. 


Sayang, you are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't let go of what's in front of me here, I know you're leaving in the morning, when you wake up, leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.


Baby, you are the only exception.


And I'm on my way to believing 
Oh! and I'm on my way to believing...

Paramore, the only exception.

I know about the past, apparently,  but I do not know what the future holds but if it's meant to be then you need to wait and see ;)

If in doubt, just love ;)

---
Last Friday was a public hols. Maulidur Rasul~ the Bangi Clan went to PD. It was superb. the water was superb too. Had fun mandi manda at the beach, kayak-ing, and banana boating. later that nite, had bbq and celebrated Nadia's 1st anniversary and we wrap-up the night with a tour around PD.
It was hell of a fun but sadly we had to bid farewell on Saturday. Had brunch at one of the local shop and went straight away to Nilai for a last stop for ice cream. yummy I tell you.

It's 28th of February and it's time to say goodbye. Aufwiedersehen ;)

4 comments:

eddy said...

oh liebe Schatz! what a word! huhuhu.. still got a lot of space to improve the Germany language. good job for simple blog;)
Tschüß!

dream_catcher said...

haha thanks eddy for d comment. ;)

Big Chocosis said...

Exaggerate a bit?
duh~mcm banyak je..
hahahaha..u heart february..
but i heart october!!hu~

dream_catcher said...

eban sebokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~