Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, KL


;)

I'm not sure it's a correct way to say Happy Birthday, KL since today is Hari Wilayah Persekutuan and Wilayah Persekutuan means KL, Labuan and also Putrajaya. But according to Wikipedia, Hari Wilayah Persekutuan is a day where we celebrated KL as Ibu Negara of Malaysia, 1st of February every year.

It's February yo and I'm all excited~ that's all ;)

Today is the day you wish that you are currently working in KL so that you get to have a day off(It's Public Hols for KL-ians)! Well the traffic wasn't that bad also since it's Monday and I'm a bit amazed by the traffic on d way to the office and on the way back. A part of me have a desire to work in KL. Anywhere in KL. Call me crazy but I'd love to have a taste what is it like to be working in KL. You know? the hassle, the congested city, the overcrowd, packed, jammed, stuffed, overflowing, the tensed. And the other part of me says NO! Eventho I do not live in KL, but I was born in KL and like others I'm a bit patriotic when it comes to KL, my birth place. I've got goosebumps whenever I visited KL and also not forgetting the headache and pening pening lalat after touring KL. Besides all the shopping and the tallest building of all, KL has a lot more to offer. and I reckon it's our duty as a responsible citizen to improve things before the oldest tree in KL being chopped off( you know you can tell how old a city is by calculating the trees' age?), before everyone got killed because there's no clean air in KL, before everyone becomes a robbery and robs everyone in the street, before KL turns into some other places outside Malaysia, before everyone's killing each other and there's no peace in KL. I just love the tag-line by Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) Sayangilah Kuala Lumpur. Don't you just heart KL? So what's your contribution?

 
Images crdt: weheartit.com and google.com.my

5 comments:

namasayatihah said...

I know y...hehehe...hid...i need ur opinions..huu~

dream_catcher said...

shhhh hihihih ;p
kenapa tihah? opinions pasal apa?

fara said...

i heart kl too!!!
sbab dpt cuti besttt!!!
hahaha

:D

myhoneybear said...

saya syg perth...boleyyyy?...hehe

dream_catcher said...

I heart Perth alsooooooo ;)