Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan



I'm a HUGE fan of Malay Movies. Believe it or not. As a Malay and also a Malaysian I think I can relate to some of the Malay Movies out there. C'mon, the scenes occured  mostly in Malaysia, the culture, the way-of-life and of course the jokes that I think you cannot find elsewhere. Cut it short, try living in Overseas for 2 years and tell me to my face that You Don't Miss Malaysia! ;P

Yesterday, I did something that I've never done before. I went to Alamanda alone to watch Lagenda Budak Setan. After work around 5pm I drove to Alamanda, gambling and praying that at least I get a seat. As I reached Alamanda, I went straight away queue-ing, hoping to catch the 8pm slot. Then they went red and selling fast and I feel like crying. But at the counter, when I asked for Lagenda Budak Setan, they said, "Akak, you're watching it alone?We still have the 5.30pm slot and we think you might make it ". So I did watched Lagenda Budak Setan at 5.30pm and I don't miss a thing. It wasn't that bad after all, watching it alone.

Nah, I'm not gonna tell you guys the whole story, go watch it yourself. Personally, I think it worth every penny. Now all I need to do is try to find the novel and have a glimpse of it. The movie probably not as good as the original novel itself but...if you're a malay movies junkie like me, you might just love it. I might go for a second round, anyone?

Oh! the best part of the movie I think is the OST. They repeatedly playing the song during the movie, many times, and I swear to God I can hear the whole cinema was crying when they played it. Oh, here it goes, enjoy~

It was raining cats and dogs yesterday, I think probably God knows what's in my heart aye? ;)

6 comments:

molliesa said...

best eh hid?? huhu..tak dapat tgk lagi. tiket asek sold out..

dream_catcher said...

Bagi hid bes, tak tahu la org lain ;)

Aznin Farhana said...

cite n soundtrack sgt best!

dream_catcher said...

anin: YEP :)

molliesa said...

nak kene g tgk gak ni...huhu..

dream_catcher said...

sile sile ;)