Tuesday, January 18, 2011

outings

to take your mind off things. It doesn't help this tym and I wonder why. *sigh*

---
Last Sunday went to Seoul Garden, OU to hang out with Yan. Basically, this time around, last year I helped one girl named Yan, at that time looking for a job. I was working at the bank in the HR department under the recruitment team, when she came to me and asking for a job. Nope, I did not get her that job, I just placed her name on top of the interview dates, called her up, and she did all the talking and scored the exam.

So last Sunday, after a year working there, she wanted to show her thankfulness and treat me lunch. She brought along a friend, and Mahram was there too. I did not know Yan directly, Mahram introduced her to me. Four of us, kekenyangan~ thank you Yan! you are so sweet :)



Yep, Yan was the one wearing pink. isn't she lovely? :P at the bank I did not get the chance to get to know Yan, well, she has different working hours compared to mine at that time. so this is my first time meeting her and get to know her (exclude interview) she said I'm a lot more bubbly compared to the day I interviewed her. Well, I'm always serious when I'm working and I take that as a compliment :P

Anyhow, thank you again for the treat, and nice knowing you guys. Hope you guys will have a brighter future ahead.

---
Well, things do not just get off my mind even after the lunch treat so I decided to follow Ain, the next day to British Council, KL. she wanted to take English - the language, seriously and I thought It's cool so I don't mind showing her the way to British Council. Mind you, to take the placement test, you'll need to pay around RM100 and the class might cost you up to RM900, just fyi. 

---
Nowadays, KL has been one of my least favorite place to hang out to so I decided to go to Shah Alam with Lynn today. We did some fittings and measuring, and playing with colors. I guess it's a girl thing! pretty much laughing and smiling all the way but still having a hard time deciding for the best. 

Lynn is currently having her summer hols here in Malaysia. yippi yey, been ages since I last saw this girl. 
---
Later tonight I've decided home is the best place to hang out! Everything under one roof!

Even though I've come to a conclusion that yeh probably I cannot take my mind off you but I will try my best to preoccupied and make myself useful. Please come back soon! I miss you.

No comments: