Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

"Solat diawal waktu, berbuat baik kepada kedua Ibu Bapa, Berjihad"

"Amatlah rugi apabila kedua ibu bapa anda masih hidup dan anda tidak berbakti kepada mereka"
---
I heard these during a ceramah on television. and I always being scolded by my two sisters saying "It is stated in the Quran and you still have the urge to deny it?"

*diam*

I know mati hidup semula pon I cannot repay both jasa my parents. but Even now, my entire life, I don't think I've done enough.

*diam*

Daddy and Mommy, You're old now. You're slow in things you do, daily, you get tired easily. and still I can pretend that you're strong and abandoned all the things I should have helped you. Not listening to you.

Mommy, you always get compliments saying you looked younger than your age. but I hate seeing you standing in the public transports because of that.

Mommy, thank you for the care you've given me for the past 26 years old. It's time for me to take care of you. As long as I live, as long as I'm your daughter, I'll take care of you, insyaAllah.

Mommy, if you could read this, I made especially for you. I love you to death.
---


Today’s Mother’s Day! And my mom’s taking a nap in the middle of afternoon. Me and my sisters decided to surprise her. I looked towards my sisters and clamped my hand over my mouth “shhhh, mommy’s finally sound asleep. The journey to surprise her begins and suddenly the living room seemed had grown a mile long. Fortunately mom hadn’t stirred a bit. I bent over and looked carefully. I could see that she’s aging. Her grey-soft hair and wrinkles around her eyes even when she’s asleep. I wanted to cry as I never seen my mother this close. Without hesitation, I kissed her forehead and whispered “Happy Mother’s Day! I love you Mommy!

Your beloved daughter,
NHC
8th of May 2011
---
This is actually for a Mother's Day contest I wanted to enter. Wish us luck. 


Happy Mother's Day! I love you everyday.
and Happy Mother's day to all mothers in the world, mom-to-be..
May God bless you.

2 comments:

norshamliza said...

i love my mummy tooooooo...uwaaaaaaaaaaa...u made me cry....

dream_catcher said...

I love my mummy too. :)

Happy mothers day to u too.

lets take care our mummy together.