Monday, May 9, 2011

Of cats

Oh! this entry has been in the draft for ages, because I'm afraid I might talk forever when it comes to cats, but today I have to write something..

You know that you have to jaga 3 things;

Jaga hubungan dengan Allah;

Jaga hubungan dengan manusia;

dan jaga hubungan dengan makhluk lain.
---
Whoever knows me, will know that I love cats oh so very much. and anyone who has been to my house will know that I used to have 20 cats at one time. No kidding..

I don't know how it got started but Mummy never let us keep any of the cats. but I remembered coming home from school one day, at that time I was in form 3, when a small kitten followed me. I told the small kitten not to follow me because I know Mummy won't let me keep him but he followed me like we were destined. and the rest would be history.

From what I know, cats can be a good accompany. They never let me down. they know when I'm sad. they played with me. and when studying they'll sit on top of the book as if they know I don't like to study. kidding.

I can write you guys a book regarding to cats but I have a few named cats like Mimie, Coboy, Shumumu that were dearly close to me.

Agirl is the oldest cat in the house at the moment. she out-live her own generation. since she's very old and not really good with other cats, we let her sleep inside the house. and normally during Hari Raya she is the first to welcome you.

Recently this year, on the 17th of February (yes, my birthday), I received the most joyful birthday present; 3 little kittens. Nope, not from any of my friends nor neighbor, but Mak Hitam were pregnant that time and decided to give birth on the exact same day as my birthday. I was really happy back then. We named them; Hachi, Lassy and Snowy.

I favoured Hachi the most becasue Snowy is garang, and Lassy just plain sweet. Hachi likes to follow me around and never afraid of the people and the cars. but I never really get to know Hachi that much...

He died today. He was sick and we don't know why. Hachi, sorry for not paying enough attention, I love you so much and I think you know that. Thank you for being born on the same birthday as me and made me the happiest person that day, thank you for coming into my life, TQ sebab pernah membahagiakan dan menceriakan hidup ini. RIP.

In loving memory; 17022011-09052011.

*crying*

PS If you have a loving heart, please watch Hachi: A dog story and Marley and Me.

6 comments:

amacatlover said...

takziah hid ='((
May Hachi rest in peace...

dream_catcher said...

TQ diha. Allah lebih sygkan dia.
:) going to miss his presence.

norshamliza said...

awwwwww...i miss my baby agirl already...pics pleaseeeeeeee...and put pics of her cucu cicit too....

dream_catcher said...

takdelah latest pics dorang tuh..

fuad ansari said...

Blog ni dah update.. tapi blog list kat blog aku tak menunjukkan blog di sudah diupdate.. nape erk.. (sebab privatekan blog erk..)

Patut la aku pelik... Selalunya ko la orang paling rajin update blog.. hehehe... (",)

*banyak dah entri aku tertinggal rupanya.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

ehhh si fuad ni..

patutlah aku xdpt komen dr peng-komen sejati blog ni. kih3 :P