Thursday, May 26, 2011

The years teach what the days don't know

"Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun"

.

laknatullah alaihim ajmain. laknatullah alaihim ajmain. laknatullah alaihim ajmain.

ameen.







Dear friends and foes and everyone who knows me and who doesn't,

been living in this world for 26 years old and been doing sins to God, you and everyone who knows me and who doesn't directly and indirectly.

I'm begging you, please find in the smallest place in your heart to forgive me.

Who knows, we might not see each other ever again and I'm afraid I might not be able to say "I'm sorry" to you ever again.

Please forgive me, from the bottom of my heart.

dear loved ones and friends,

thank you for the kind words, thank you for the care, thank you for everything. Only Allah could re-pay you guys.

I love you guys, from the bottom of my heart.

Ya Allah, tabahkanlah hati ini dan bangkitkanlah diri ini dari kejatuhan. Lindungilah kami dari kejahatan dan mala petaka.

Orang Islam kene Kuat!

ameen.

No comments: