Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Not Lose A Guy In 6 Weeks

You got me! How to not lose a guy in 6 weeks? *Sigh*

They said, "Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt before, sing like nobody's listening and live like it's heaven on earth".
---
I just watched How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days(thanks to Eban). Well, basically the story is about How to lose a guy in 10 days! Andie (Kate Hudson), a journalist,  is bored and wanted to write something useful like economics, politics and so on and ended up writing an article on How to... lose a guy in 10 days. All she needs to do is to find a perfect guy, make him fall in love and do whatever normal girls would normally do like all the nagging thingy, clinging, checking him every 5minutes, getting upset over things, stalking, spying and yeh ended up crying because all of it. just to break up with him. She ended up bumping into Ben, advertising exec, at the same time assured his boss that he can make any woman to fall head over heels over him just in 10 days. What a coincidence? serendipity maybe? Neither Andie nor Ben reveal their true intentions. Andie acts in a possessive way but Ben stays with her despite of everything she did. Along the way, they discovered their true desire and feelings towards each other but at the end of it, their true motives are revealed.
 
Isn't she gorgeous in Yellow? 
Frankly speaking I don't really understand why do you need to lose a guy in 10 days? just by being yourself! it's like telling you being a normal girl is the exact way to lose a guy in 10 days, but hye! being normal is exactly why guys attracted to us aye? Well, depends. technically YES but yeh who am I to judge? Sigh. 
That's not my point. My point is, the way Ben did and do everything just to make a girl falls in love with him. that's what suppose to happen nowadays.

Well, let just say, if, you do find a guy like Ben, who is charming and wonderfully sweet like chocolate, what will you do in order for you not to lose him? What will you do in order for him to fall in love with you?

They said, you'll never lose what you never had. So it's that good or bad? Sigh.

I think my mom can read my mind these days. ;)

Image crdts: google.com.my

2 comments:

myhoneybear said...

Quote :"I think my mom can read my mind these days. ;)"

All mums can read what's in their son/daughter's mind laaa u....

i'm starting to read AA's mind already....haha!

dream_catcher said...

Here she goes againnnnnnnn huhuhuhu