Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taggie

First off, I'd like to say sorry for the long hiatus. Do I need to explain myself for that?
Oh! Well I've been tagged by Aja and before it's getting older let me just do it~ I'm sorry I don't have the exact time to do it earlier, it's not that I don't want to oh! here it goes...
---
Adakah Anda Rasa Anda HOT?
+ Oh Well, As a Malaysian who lived in Malaysia HOT and humid are very synonyms.

Upload Gambar Kegemaran Anda!
+ At the mo' here goes...


Lagu Terakhir Anda Dengar?
+ Oasis, Don't Look Back In Anger.

Apa Yang Anda Buat Selain Menyelesaikan Tag Ini?
+ Singing Oasis, Don't Look Back In Anger.

Selain Nama Sendiri, anda dipanggil nama apa?
+ Hid ;p

Tag lagi 8 orang!
Eban
+ Diha
+Adi

Siapakah orang No.1 kepada Anda?
+ She's a friend indeed.

No. 2?
+ Good friend of mine, used to gossip about life and whatnot, missing this girl ;)

Kata Sesuatu mengenai orang no. 5?
+ She's scorpion, what more can I say? ;p

No.3 ada hubungan dengan siapa?
+She's now married to Abg Lan.

Bagaimana pula no. 4?
+ Oh! She's with Ayie ;)

Pesanan kepada orang no. 6?
+ Lyfe is a maze and love is a riddle ;)

Adakah no.7 dan no.8 ada persamaan?
+ Yep. Both loves me!

Berikan 5 yang anda tahu tentang orang yang meng'tag' anda?
+ She's an old friend
+Sweet
+Big eyes
+Loves purple
+A good friend to turn to ;)

I think I'm done here, well to those yang I tagged feel free to 'un-tag' yourself ;)
Have a good nite everyone ;)

4 comments:

fara said...

Thanks dear!!!
4 doing this!
Love ya!!!

^_^

Anonymous said...

thanks for taggin me hid, nti diha buat ;).. missing u too babe.. byk bende sudah tidak kite kongsi bersama.. :(

-diha

molliesa said...

hukhuk..akan dibuat..akan~ =) thanks hid!!!

mish u.

dream_catcher said...

everyone: sayang kamuuuu semua ;)