Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reality Check!

I miss all my friends, and I don't know why ;(
---

Last Fri Nite, managed to gather around with the Bangians (Me, Eban and her sister, Emma, Ecah, Amal and Atok). It was really fun to see them all after awhile didn't get to see each other since everyone been very busy with life and work esp. It's good to see everyone is doing fine, eventho we all know that life is short and work sucks!

I always waking up with the feeling that I wanted to hang out with people who shared the same dreams as I do but at the end of the day I will always wanted to seek for people who would normally brings me back to reality. There are friends that I would love to go crazy with, there are friends who never fails to pull me back to reality. thank you for being such a good friend, old and new friends ;)

Family would always be your best friend. someone you'd go crazy with and at the same time someone who will always be there for you no matter what ;) a mixed of both.

Oh! just remember to not let anyone says NO to any of your dreams ;)
and oh yeh! I'm getting older since I'm 25 this year! dang!
---
Yesterday was Thaipusam. I've got no idea why, but I tend to make plans during Thaipusam. I remembered making plans with friends back in UPM when we finally realized it was Thaipusam when we all got stuck in the KOMUTER smelling each others armpit. It was really bad I tell you. Well, people know it's a Holiday and people know KL would be jammed with people and people would still want to be part of it. Well, let just call it human nature. Just make sure you'll come home safe and sound. Last year's Thaipusam, me, angah and AA, atie and wanie were on our way to OU from Batu Caves(don't ask me why we took that route). We actually stopped our car for more than half an hour just to be 'part' of it. Well, they actually marched to the Temple and we and our car can't do anything about it. There were policemen all over the place and yeh once in a year please do not use that road if you're having an emergency.

Well, this year's Thaipusam I went out as usual (not realizing it was Thaipusam until that day). The original plan was to meet Z, a friend of mine back in Perth. But well let just say that I almost manage to ride all of the public transportation Malaysia could have in a day. I took ERL at first to KL sentral, I was late actually so ERL would be my second best option and I need to pay double the normal price but yeh! I got a seat. that's the most important! so from KL sentral we(me and Z and Z's bf) took the monorail to Bukit Bintang and we walked to Pavy. After an hour or so Z decided to buy baju raya since she's leaving this CNY so from BB we took the  monorail again to KL sentral. Thank God I did not drive that day because KL was really jammed with people and cars. Kenderaan Polis Bergerak was all over the place also. so from KL sentral we took the LRT to Masjid Jamek. We managed to scroll down Jalan TAR and I reckon Z found the perfect baju raya and tudung(s). Sally gave me a ring wanted to meet up at Fana's house to eat some cakes. So after the call, I managed to run away leaving Z and her bf behind(Well, they wanted to go back to Sg Wang after that). I took the Komuter near Sogo back to KL sentral and from there I took the ERL back to Putrajaya where I parked my car. on the way to the Komuter near Sogo I swear to God I heard some gun shooting nearby. It was 7 pm in the evening, what was that all about? and in the Komuter on the way back to KL sentral, the Indians were fighting against who gets to sit DOWN. So the question is, is Malaysia is a safe country to live in?
unfortunately I did not manage to go to Ampang to see Fana and Sally. I'm really sorry because I was really exhausted and sore from all the walking, jogging, sweating, riding and so on. and it was raining cats and dogs that night.

I'll promise I'll put up a pic of me and Z ;)
Here goes.

 
  
 

I don't know what will happen next year's Thaipusam but  I do hope that I will learn my lessons and just stay at home.

Today, had a fun day with the family and Oh! time flies But Overall I had FUN this weekend and I hope you guys had FUN too.
Have a nice day tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

Big Chocosis said...

aah..lamekan xlepak same..wa~

f@nna said...

hehheh..why la hidd thaipusam tu pergi lalu batu caves hahah ;p kelakar laaa.fana dok gelak je bace tau!

anyway fana dah cakap kat sali lain kali bagitau awal2 so hid leh join hehe..dun wori datang umah fana mesti dapat bawak balik sumting hihi.semangat memasak berkobar2 niii hahah..

and bile dah kerje ni, fana pun mmg selalu rindu kawan2 :)

dream_catcher said...

eban: yepppp lama xlepakkkkk ;(

Fana: yep, xtahu kenapa tetibe p gatal lalu Batu Caves that day. n yep sila lah beritahu awal2...uwaaa tak dpt join...hihihi

yep tak bes lah dh tua, dh xdpt lepak2 cm muda2 dulu cewah ;)

N. S. Lee said...

ad pic hid n Z.
ad pic Z n hid.
ad pic Z n Z's bf.
ques: ad x pic hid n Z's bf?
hahaha! lawak bangang.