Saturday, December 4, 2010

Natrah 2


Went to IB (Istana Budaya) last night to watch Natrah Musim ke-2 with Atie and Daddy. It was freaking awesome. Dad was hesitate at first to go with us and tot he might fell asleep during the show but he ended up liking it as much as we all do. He did not sleep at all during the show and I can tell he's happy because he was smiling all the way by the time he enters IB. Plus we've got the best seats in the world to watch Natrah and Maya Karin is so gorgeous. Thanks Atie and Dad for teman-ing me, glad you guys had a wonderful night watching it. It has been a dream come true watching it at IB. thanks again :)

Natrah. Siapa tak kenal dengan Natrah? Jiwanya yang penuh rahsia. I was first introduced to Natrah by mom. Mom told me about her tragic stories on how Natrah was adopted by the Malay named Aminah who taught her Islam and when how her real family wanted to take her back. I cried when I heard about it. I never knew justice can be real unfair sometimes. 

I did not get the chance to watch it last year, perhaps I was still in Australia at that time. but I managed to watch it at RTM and after watching it I was hoping that someday I will get to see it too. I also wish that perhaps one day it will be a film on Natrah itself. 

Me and officemates went to Arkib Negara somewhere this year to do some research on our project when I came across Natrah's book and ended up finding a corner to sit and read it whilst everyone's doing their job. The book basically a collection of letters Natrah wrote to her husband (Mansor) and Mansor wrote back to Natrah. Oh! how I wish to go back to Arkib Negara and re-read it again :)

To those who hasn't get the chance to watch Natrah, the show will be extended to 7th of December 2010. and to those who has watch it, I bet you all love it as much as I do.

IB has the coolest people in the whole wide world, till we meet again :)

Natrah: Cinta, perjuangan dan air mata. 

2 comments:

Nathalia said...

ouh.sgt benci post ini!
sbb sy xdpt pegi punn.... :(

dream_catcher said...

E. Gedix :P
belle kan kt Sabah, isk budak ni :P