Thursday, December 16, 2010

L, you will be missed..

Been wanting to write this yesterday *trembling*

---
Yesterday, 15th of December 2010, Wednesday was the day, my last day at work at L. *sobs*

I first came to L, in 2007, before furthering studies in Perth. Even though it was for a short period of tyme, I've learn that money do not grow on trees, you have to earn it, but therefore, if you've already earn it doesn't mean that you'll need to spend it, keep it some, for future. I was blessed for having that opportunity working there.

Then, this year, I came to L for the second time, not knowing what to expect. All I know that L has a project similar to my studies and I could give and take something for that.

At first I was a bit blur with the project itself, and what I've been taught in Perth, doesn't match at all, with what they all practice here in L. and of course I was mad and disappointed. but I wish that the project will be succeed eventually. All they need to do is believe in what they do and make it happen.

I don't hate L. not at all. some may think I do hate L, but honestly I don't. Yeh! of course it was a bitter sweet journey there. I have my ups and downs there. but I don't hate L. not at all.

My mom said that if I haven't been working there, I might not have met the person's in charge of the project and will not be able to finish up my thesis. and I think she's right. Thank you L, for helping me for that.

I've met so many wonderful people along the way. and experienced so many happy and sad moments together. and I hope it doesn't stop here, keep in touch and all the best.

I seriously don't know what the future holds for everyone else but everything happens for a reason.

Yeh! started to miss L already. L! you will be missed. thank and sorry for everything.

When you least expect something, you've got more than that. for me, I've got more than just working there. :)

OK! now I need a new job, career to be exact. thank you very much. Rezeki Allah ada di mana mana insyaAllah, pray for me guys.

6 comments:

Nathalia said...

hey,miss u too! :')

dream_catcher said...

miss you too kiddo :P

Anonymous said...

hid~
sori x dpt jumpa on last day. huhu
rindu sama kamu..=p
-dayek-

dream_catcher said...

Dayek! dh baek demam? dh mai ofis? xpe xpe, nnti aku dtg melwt eh :)

Nathalia said...

nk ikt pegi melawat..
hehe

dream_catcher said...

jom! bila semua semua settle, mari melwt~