Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On Shopping

You know when it's the end of the year, everything is on sale and  you have a list of things you want to buy throughout the whole year and none of your list is ever ticked off (OK! maybe one or two) but yeh! you still have a whole list to go and today you decided to tick one of it off, just because.

So, my dad is an economist. one thing I've learn from him is that if you have money, spend it. He always says that "duit boleh di cari" InsyaAllah. and I do believe every words of that, I know it's a matter of now and then, time.

and I also learn that if you lack of money, you either look for it or stop the spending. you look for it meaning you do part time jobs, you take over-time, or you do businesses to earn the extra money. Well one thing I know that money, do not grow on trees.

I do believe that money can't buy happiness. but for today's concern, it does makes me one happy girl. Thank you Allah for the rezeki, You've given me, Alhamdulillah :)

maybe a year or two I will have different perspectives on money and how to spend it. God knows when I have my own family things will change on how I spend my money but for the time being, I just want to be me, the worst shopaholic in the whole wide world :P

Happy New Year to all Muslims :)

No comments: