Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Last Sunday (19th of June 2011) was Father's Day to some countries like Malaysia. We, technically did not celebrate father's day that day due to "wedding invitations-in-a-row, sending off baby sister back to school and oh! just a lazy Sunday to begin with" :P

---
I went to pick up my Mother's Day Contest present the other day when I asked the girl at the counter whether they do have Father's Day Contest as well?

"No"

I made a face. A sad one. and that was exactly the look at my Dad's face when I showed him the present and he asked the same question; "What about Father's Day Contest?"

---
"Kasih Ibu bawa ke syurga, kasih Bapa kekal abadi"

"Your Mother, Your Mother, Your Mother, after that, Your Father"

"Paradise lies at the feet of mothers"

But we must remember the heavy duty of a father/ future fathers and all Muslims:

"Wahai orang orang yang beriman! Peliharalah dirimu dan keluargamu dari api neraka yang bahan bakarnya adalah manusia dan batu, penjaganya malaikat malaikat yang kasar dan keras, yang tidak derhaka kepada Allah terhadap apa yang Dia perintahkan kepada mereka yang selalu mengerjakan apa yang diperintahkan" - (At- Tahrim; 6)

Once, an Iman used to cry when he recited this ayat during prayers.

"Menjadi Iman kepada orang orang yang bertaqwa"

*diam*

My Daddy has been the strongest in the family. He did not cry when we all were crying and cried when we all succeed.

Sometimes I wonder, where could I find someone like him in this world?

You're not perfect Daddy dear, no one is, but you're the closest to one.

I love you Daddy dear, and I know, you know that we love you.

He always said "I just want you all(my children) to be a good Muslim, and that's all I'm asking"

Show some love people to the only Man who is always there and forgive him if he's not, may everyday is Father's Day then :)

A dad is not merely the financial source of the family, he is so much more...

Yesterday, we wanted to make Karipap for him, instead we made Murtabak and we hope you'd love it and put a smile on your face :)

"Engkau sayangilah mereka(ibu bapa) sebagaimana mereka menyayangi aku sewaktu aku kecil hingga dewasa, Ya Allah"

"Thank You for everything"

2 comments:

molliesa said...

nak nangis je bace...

dream_catcher said...

jgn nages molie sayang. hid syg molie, sorry lama tak keep in touch :)