Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Everyone wants a perfect ending. But over the years I've learned that some of the best poems don't rhyme and many great stories don't have a clear beginning, middle or end. Life is about not knowing, embracing change and taking a moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next.

tears after tears.
I wonder if I ever be able to stay strong.
you have eaten me out.
with your words
and your actions.

I'm no perfect. I make mistakes. and so do you.
I'm here to learn.
to be better.
and not sour.
I forget how to smile.
I live in fear.
and I'm not happy.

But Allah loves me dearly. He surrounds me with loved ones.
the ones I've always wanted to be with - much more.
the family, the cats and fishes, the friends and also kekaseh hati.

But all I'm asking dear Lord, make me stronger each passing days.
make me survive these 2 years, insyaAllah.
and most importantly, be with me, each steps I'm taking.

and I know You are with me, always.


No comments: