Tuesday, October 27, 2009

crazy/beautiful

Hye-yo!

I lost count berapa banyak attempts Ive tried writing a blog. re-write it. delete it. re-write it again and the list goes on. for some reasons:

I hate not know-ing who my readers are. Honestly sometimes I hate talking alone to myself.

Sometimes, you do get hate emails from your readers.

They might think you like to brag about your-so-called-life, your life is depressing, hye mulut orang mana boleh tutup rite?

other than that,

I have no other place to go to share my feelings and opinions on certain things. they said, talking is good but writing it out is better. lagipon sharing is caring rite?

I heard that you can make frens hopefully not foes and $$ outta blogging. thats kewl enuff.

People used to love me writing and it makes me hepi only God noes ;)

** This one is funny. I used to blog pretending to tell the world how I felt but deep down I just wanna tell that particular person tak kisahlah if im sad/in love or angry**

Well I think in this case, most people banyak jugak blog because of that.

Mind you, Im having a hard time expressing myself to the whole wide world. bricks by bricks get it?

Besides, i love reading blogs and sumtymes am wonder how can they write so free-ly ( I know its not easy) and express everything - they can change the world aye?

I miss blogging. enuff said.

oh Yah! I am really suck at introduction so if you happen to hate me and hate what im writing feel free to X yourself outta here other than that you are most welcome here ;)

PS Saya budak baru belajar kalau salah tolong tunjukkan sekian terima kasih ;)

3 comments:

~(*v*)~ily~(^v^)~ said...

it will b my pleasure to read it all dear...
b happy n always remember u still gt alotsa fren tat care n lurve u...

okie...senyum slalu yuh!:)

-kyg-

f@nna said...

welcome back dear hid! ;p tulis tulis jgn tak tuliss ;) hehehe

dream_catcher said...

thank you kakyang and Fana ;)