Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letter 1

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't have the guts to tell you this face to face and I don't think you even care.

that is why I am writing you this,

I just keluar dari relationship yang tah hapa-hapa three months ago. I don't need to define 'tah hapa-hapa' here sebab ia bukan lagi important to me. not nemore. two or three months ago. see, I don't even remember. But then, you came along. you brought sunshine into my lyfe. i was happy then. so happy that i let you in. you told me in the end everything is gonna be alrite. everything happens for a reason.I still remember, word by word.

You may not notice this, but I am very thankful that in some ways you helped me went thru everything. for that I thank you ;)

I love you my dear friend.

2 comments:

nadira said...

nad will always pray the best for you :)

dream_catcher said...

thank you naddd! ;)