Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letter 3

Dear You,

I don't know where to start. I don't know what went wrong.

*crying*

I'm sorry if I ever made you sad. I'm sorry if I'm not good enuff for you. I'm sorry I had to go away. I'm sorry I'm not always there. I'm sorry for not being a good friend. I'm sorry I pretend not to care. I'm sorry I don't let it out. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. I'm sorry that I like you so much.

You've changed. I know, everyone does. But I don't feel like I know you nemore. And I think I'm losing my long-lost-friend.

*crying again*

But I know,

You're Happy now - with her. Congrats. If that makes you happy then I'm Happy for you. Please take care of her. Don't ever hurt her. Promise me?

Could you do me a favor?

Please jangan tunjuk sangat that u're happy - at least not for now. I've been fighting so hard to let you go. It's not easy, please understand.

*Saket*

Thank you again for the short time.

Take care my dear friend.

I wish you well ;)

From the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

namasayatihah said...

yaa...i know..me too...i'm letting him go too!!yess..sakit!!!~