Monday, November 16, 2009

Random thought

**Warning, this entry might sounds creepy, thousand apologies**

---
I'm not feeling well today. tried to go to sleep but I don't know why - I just can't. I've been doing some work and came across a thought. They said, each time a mind wanders, make a tally - that would be hard aye?



It goes sth like that. I'm just wondering what if one day - well, the day will come eventually only God knows when. one day, I'm no longer here in this world. In other words, what if I'm dead? What if the world is no longer be able to find me elsewhere. What if, my fb is being abandon with no recent updates, what if my blog is being deserted, what if one day, you came to my house and find me not there? what if you called my name out loud but I wasn't there to turn around and yelled back, what if, you tried so hard to reach me at my phone but nobody's answering, what if you find my YM is eternally offline, what if you sms-ed me many times but no reply, what if I'm not there anymore - forever?

the thought just kills me until...

---
Finally I could smile because I know...
Well maybe, just maybe the world will grieve or weep a week or two - I said maybe.

But I'm not worried because I know the world will make it thru.

---
Lyfe goes on...
Bursa Saham ada jatuh or naik ini hari?

Kerja yang melambak kt ofis ni siapa nak buat weiiiiiiii?

Hari ini nak pakai baju apa?

Hari ini nak makan apa?

---
All I asked is, Remember-me-not ;)
Orang kata, elok kalau kita ingat/takut mati selalu ;)
tp Dear God, sesungguhnya hambaMu ini maseh tidak bersedia lagi.

image credits: images.google.com.my

7 comments:

Hacked by w3d0z said...

nice thought...=)

yup its good to remember death sometimes...all the times i'm supposed..

but, hope we do prepare for it...yup we must do!may Allah alwiz guide us into the right path always!! and forever!

actually,it's not u the only one alredi thought about that, but me also sumtimes think about it...

so i think it's good for us leave a good memories and also give good reminders in our blog so that there will be sumthing that people will read after we're not around in this world..

at least the good deeds will be remain forever in this world although we're not around...

only 3 things will left and help us when we're not around:

1. the knowledge that we shared
2. the prayers from son/daughter(if we have ones)
3. the good deeds

sorry for the 1st and the lengthy comments...=p

dream_catcher said...

Elly!

thanks for your comment. like the idea yang yep insyaAllah with Allah's guide we all will make it thru. have to have faith in that. insyaAllah.

Yep.always remember the 3 things left when we're not around.

and oh! good thing, bukan hid sorang yang thought about it.thank God, Elly pon penah pkr benda yang sama ;)

thanks again elly for your comment.sgt hargai ;)

nething you wanna share,just write it down aye ;)

Hacked by w3d0z said...

ahaks...okok...insya Allah if i got some thing to share, i will do=)

thnx again for the sharing!

dream_catcher said...

Elly!

adakah anda cuba untuk meng-add hid kt ym? sbb hid tried byk kali add email hotmail tuh tak dpt pon.

btw ym : leffleur85

Hacked by w3d0z said...

hehehhe hotmail? eh mana der hotmail tu..

elly yer id piring85_terbang

ok thnx for the id, i add u now!=p

namasayatihah said...

woow...sgt deep...i like!!!

dream_catcher said...

;) tq tihah