Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reviewed: Serunding Ayam

ATTENTION to all chicken/KFC lovers! I've got news for you ;)

Berita tergempar: Tues, 17th Nov 09. I've been reviewed. To be exact, my serunding are being reviewed. Serunding Daging, Ikan and Ayam has been reviewed by a makcik who lived in Bangi.

---
A week ago, when I first started helping Makcik Serunding selling out her serunding, another makcik here in Bangi bought all 3 flavour - Daging, Ikan and Ayam. she bought the small package 250g.

Today, she came to me again to place another order just before Raya Haji.

She ranked the Serunding according to her taste :

1. Serunding Ayam
2. Serunding Daging
3. Serunding Ikan



So the most favourite serunding of the week goes to Serunding Ayam (picture) because ramai jugak yang cakap Seruding ayam sedap and orders for serunding ayam mmg meningkat this week ;)

the Makcik Bangi placed order: 4kgs serunding ayam and 1kg Daging just for Raya Haji - thanks alot Makcik, you rock my world ;)

She also said that if you eat the serunding ayam whilst closing your eyes, it even tasted like KFC - OMG! - Well, I think what is she trying to say is that it tasted chicken and it smelled good ;)

she said that chicken is healthier because it is white meat compared to others.

high in protein etc.

InsyaAllah tidak gatal gatal hidung because some people gatal gatal hidung bila makan ayam.

so guys, if you wanna place your orders just before Raya Haji gimme a buzz because I will order other round batch of serunding by the end of this week so that I can distribute to you just before Raya ;)

Anyone wants to gimme opinions, suggestions, comments - you are most welcomed ;)

PS just after I've published this entry, I took the 250g of serunding ayam and said to myself 'saya beli' - omg sedap! ;)

4 comments:

ejud said...

weh hid...aku nk jugk serunding ayam..haha

dream_catcher said...

ok ejud nnti aku asingkan kau punya. amik raya haji nnti eh jgn ko tertido lg sudah la hihi tq ejud ;)

ejud said...

tu la...ikut ko citer mcm hot je serunding ayam tu...siap ade ranking lg...haha...baik ko buat poll tngok feedback mmbr2 lain..

dream_catcher said...

poll?menarek.ok nnti aku pertimbangkan ye ejud.thanks ;)