Sunday, December 13, 2009

GFs

Pada suatu hari seorang perempuan berkata "I don't really have many Girl-friends" but I'm not saying I have too many kawan lelaki.

Normally besides kawan sekolah, I met my girls in unexpected ways.

Contohnya Aku berkawan rapat dengan kau (lelaki), semua hal hal kau aku tahu, dah nama pon kawan rapat, sampai awek kau pon aku tahu. suatu hari kau introduce awek kau dekat aku.

Then we became friends. good friends.

tgk movies bersama. shopping bersama. tambahan pulak sama taste dalam pakaian/tas tgn/kasut/bahan bacaan.

girl-y habislah. seronok sangat. macam adik berdik, macam kawan baik.

Eventho we are once strangers, eventho I've got no idea whatsoever who you are, eventho we don't really have to become friends, eventho one day you might find someone new(nah! I know you're hepi with him) - thank you for being such a good friend and still keeping in touch, it means ALOT ;)

Akhir sekali perempuan itu cakap "Hye I normally didn't say things like this but we should meet up a lot more often after this ;)"


image crdts: photobucket

No comments: