Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I reckon...

Hello everyone, how are you!
Remember this entry I wrote about Corelle?

Well after that I received several emails asking for prices and also opinions. They (mostly my friends)  wanted to know which one is my fave. I reckon this one:


Know why? firstly because it's yellow I mean the flower and it's square! I love square, very much. I think it's ok for a plate to be square, but the bowl? but don't you think it's unique?

here's another pic you might wanna consider...

Mind you, the world is not always round. Some say the world is flat, some say the world is spherical - not always round ;)

image crdts: images.google.com.my

2 comments:

fara said...

Isk. Mesti dengan susahnye die kayuh bicycle tu!
Huhu

:P

dream_catcher said...

eh takkkkkkkkk the article said the square wheels roll smoothly no worries ;)