Thursday, December 10, 2009

Y.E.S

Y.E.S stands for Year End Sale, YES correct. I was in the mall one fine day doing some groceries for the mum and wt* with all these people - so many. so I said to myself ah! school hols but wait a minute, Year End Sale! - yeh you got me rite, on weekdays?! *blergh*

So have you been to the mall lately? what did you buy? show and tell, show and tell! what's in store lately? Is it fun? is it worth the hassle? you bet!

Nah I just did some groceries for the mum and bought pop corn for myself ;)

---
Well if you wanna know, Serunding is also having a Y.E.S. Yes I'm still selling Makcik Serunding, her Serunding and please do not tell Makcik Serunding I did a Y.E.S for her Serunding. thehehe ;) because it just sounds FUN and selling her Serunding feels like fun just like when you've already have your permanent job in somewhere else and you thought to yourself Hey! i wanna do sth really fun like urm selling Serunding but in my case, I haven't got my permanent job just yet ;)

Well the idea came from the fact that it's already 1month and so I've been selling her Serunding and also after the Review of Makcik Bangi on Serunding Ayam.

After the Review on Serunding Ayam, jualan/ permintaan untuk Serunding Ayam meningkat sangat and I reckon it's not fair for Serunding Daging and also Serunding Ikan.

So I'm having a lil promo on the smallest pack 150g for all Serundings - Ikan, Ayam and Daging.


Above are all the serundings - Ikan, Ayam and Daging weight 150g. If you sum up the total amount you'll get sth like this : RM7 (150g Daging) + RM8 (150g Ayam) + RM6 (150g Ikan) = RM 21 altogether.

But I will give you guys kesemua tiga-tiga for the price of RM 20 ONLY for all-three 150g Serunding Ikan, Ayam and Daging.  Meaning, you get to taste all three serundings (Ikan, Daging and Ayam) for the price of RM 20! not much but that's the least I can do for my Serunding Fans out there. plus you got to taste all three serundings altogether. I tell you, worth it!

I really wanna thank you all -those yang buy Serunding from me. Thank you for coming up so late-after-work to my house just to buy Serunding. thank you for giving me such idea in how to promote the serunding, thank you for supporting me doesn't matter you're buying it or not. I may not say it out loud to your face but I always pray that only Allah akan bls jasa you guys. from the bottom of my heart - Thank you!

I will not giving up selling Serunding not until Makcik Serunding asked me to ' dah dah, Makcik dah kaya dh tak payah jual lagi'.

So any takers for the Y.E.S?

Sales end : While stocks last.

So Hurry up ;)

No comments: