Sunday, December 6, 2009

Update!

Hye there,
I've been wanting to post this very entry.
and I'm so sorry for the delay.

---
I'd like to dedicate this very entry to Manys and Her Husband and also all the Bangi-ans and of course my sweet readers ;)
Manys' wedding.
Nov 09.
enjoy the pics.
Congrats my dear ;)


 
---
I luf weddings. I always have. I love the bit part of the wedding where you look at the two person's in love getting married looking at each other only God noes what they're thinking and you instantly know they're happy inside out when they're holding hands and smile to the world.

of course minus all the negativeness a wedding could have - ah! you know what they are.

I also believe that in fairy tales wedding is a happy ending but in real world wedding is a happy beginning.

vain. I know.

It's actually my fave quote when signing a wedding card. And a person used to tell me " Hai, penatlah kalau cmtuh, semua nk cerita takde ending ending ".


I also like the part where people always say " Semoga bahagia hingga ke anak cucu ". 

It does sounds right ;)

Only God noes when, someday. InsyaAllah ;)

what is your fave part of the wedding, btw?

Ah! of course getting married to the ones you loved ;)

I always believe each phases in life has its own 2 sides of every story. which one is yours only you can decide ;)

Oh! please don't get me started on marriage hihi ;p Dua benda yang on the same line but berbeza ant satu sama lain (I guess)

In the end, yang penting sekali ialah there's gotta be somebody's getting married ;p

images crdt : Apir

6 comments:

Big Chocosis said...

meeting old frens...and the eating part...wakakaka..

btw..y?27 dresses influence?

hU~

dream_catcher said...

yeh 27 dresses sgt ideal untuk the meaning of wedding.

yeh suka juga the part on meeting old frens dan senyum sampai kering gusi.

cBonKsuNaniE said...

U a'dy started Dear~ahaha

NewAy I Love the pArT when all the FamIlY memberS Gathered tOgeTher AnD the Main evenT will be makAn, makAn N makAn..

and meetInG All the Fwens too

I Juz love weddIng especially when Sum1 near me gettInG married =)

dream_catcher said...

hahaha...almost masukkk..cewah..

yep famili gathering...how interesting ;)

Anonymous said...

for me...

hurm...the best part is during the akad nikah..i just love that part and I always dream of my akad nikah's session..heheh

dream_catcher said...

ecah dats trueeeeeee akad nikah is the most important part of a wedding/marriage if i may say...as a muslim esp ;)