Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's So Hard

I love to read ;) esp I love reading stuff from Becca Woolf. She writes so beautifully from the heart. She writes mostly on stuff like 'breaking up' - she's good at it. maybe that's why I love reading her stuff. mainly because I love reading sad stories and stuff like that. most people will go for horror stories or love stories but I prefer sad stories because I believe not all can feel sad. It's 3am in the morning and I'm sharing with you my most-ever favourite poem from Becca Woolf ever since I was fourteen. Enjoy ;)

It is called... It's So Hard~

It's so hard to say 'I love you' and not draw back in tears,
It's so hard to know that you're not there to help me face my fears,
It's so hard to know the phone's at reach, but I cannot hear your voice,
It's so hard to know that this time breaking up was not my choice,
It's so hard to see you laughing when I'm crying deep inside,
It's so hard to just find feelings and now have to make them hide,
It's so hard to live without you, when I need you more than words,
To want to scream how much I love you but hold back and not be heard,
It's so hard to go to sleep at night when I cannot dream of you,
It's so hard to think that you might fall in love with someone new,
It's so hard to not start crying when I hear your favourite song,
It's so hard to sit and wonder, where did I go wrong?
It's so hard to live without you, if I only would have known,
I will never love another, I would rather be alone.

Becca Woolf

As much as It's so hard to write it down - all together, I just hope that you guys know that It wasn't easy aye?

5 comments:

namasayatihah said...

hid..tihah curik eh..hehe!!nk post kt blog jgk!!bole eh...

fara said...

kat chicken soup pon ade letak poem ni.
Aja igt lg becoz it was my favourite poem oso!!!!

;)

dream_catcher said...

tihah: no worries its for everyone to read.

aja: yep hid rs dlm chicken soup ada but hid bc dr collection becca woolf ;)

f@nna said...

chicken soup for teenage soul nombor brape tak ingat heheh...one of my fav too ;p

dream_catcher said...

yehhhh ;)