Monday, August 29, 2011

Aku, Ramadhan dan...

senyuman :)
---
Tomorrow is Hari Raya, and deep down I really wish Ramadhan is not leaving us soon yet. but who am I to question, Eid is all about kembali kepada fitrah manusia, Eid is about celebrating berpada pada; bersederhana, Eid is about bringing people closer, Eid is all about happiness :) even when Ramadhan is bidding us farewell :(

I could not conclude Ramadhan kali ini, I could not even put it in words; terlalu istimewa.
I've learnt a lot Ramadhan kali ini
I've gain and lose a lot too Ramadhan ini

Betullah Ramadhan itu bulan Keberkatan :)

but on top of all of that, I've learnt that Ramadhan is all about forgiveness :)

"Forgiveness doesn't change the past, but it brightens the future"

indeed.



Kesempatan ini I'd like to wish all Muslims in the world;

Happy Eid Mubarak Maaf Zahir and Batin

and all Malaysians, Happy Merdeka!



ps I've forgiven you long time ago, don't you worry, I'm sorry for all the things I did secara sengaja and tidak sengaja, we're only human and we're not perfect :)

You, (whoever you are), Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir and Batin, I really wish I could celebrate Eid with you :P

These two are among my favorite Raya songs all time :)





Semoga kita berjumpa lagi dengan Ramadhan yang akan datang :)
Be safe everyone, wherever you are!

No comments: