Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big Brother

Deep down, I always wanted a big bro. Not because I hated my sisters nor I don't like my bro-in laws, I just wanted to know how is it like to have brothers.

I always imagine having brothers, you could hang out watching football together. Or having a crush on one of his friends. and he told you to buzz off. but you secretly falling in love with his friend. and he caught you going out, just the two of you. then, his friend cheated on you with some random chick he met during futsal. then, you brother and his friend has a huge fight. you ended up hurting yourself for having over-protected big brother.

merepek.

or or or, your big brother likes hanging out with you. he has a best friend who is really shy. he introduced him to you. you guys ended up falling in love with one another. but after a year, he got an offer to further his studies in New Zealand. long distance relationship sucks big time. you guys ended up fighting a lot. but because of your big brother and deep down you know that you guys still have feelings for each other, after coming home from New Zealand and now working, you guys decided to get married :)

merepek lagi.

I'm just thinking since I'm really shy when it comes to guy that I like, it's good to have a brother who happens to have a best friend that he knows that his best friend is a nice guy that he knows that his best friend will take care of me through good and the bad times.

merepek lagi dan lagi.

See, the fact that I don't have a brother and I always imagine having one leads me to this :P until I met you.

You're like a big brother to me. You are kind and sweet and caring. You make sure I'm safe and sound. You always checking up on me. You know when I'm sad and when I'm happy. sometimes I do wonder, if you have magic power or you could read minds. You know me inside out. Not to forget, you are most charming. You like to smile and it made me laugh. You're always there to listen no matter what. You apologize for everything wrong that you do and you say thank you for every good that I did. You tell me what not to do and what to do, you support me. Oh! You just made me smile.

Deep down, I know that you always pray for my happiness. Deep down I know that you care.

For that, I love you so much, like a big brother I always want.

You came into my life, without me knowing. We became friends and shared almost everything. and I hope this friendship lasts forever, dunia akhirat. Everything happens for a reason, a lot of people said that, and because of that I believe that meeting you is the best thing that ever happen to me so far this year.

I wish you all the happiness in the world. because you deserve it.

Thank you for everything, may Allah re-pay you. Thank you for always there, thank you for putting the smile back on my face, and thank you for being a big brother I could never have. At least now I know how is it like to have a big brother :)

words could not express how I feel inside and maybe people might not understand but...

I love you from the bottom of my heart. and I know that you know that :)

Big Brother, me love you, Lillahi Taala :)

4 comments:

~(*v*)~ily~(^v^)~ said...

2 comments.1>u r blessed if your big bro is a nice guy.2>its hell if your big bro is not the way u imagine. my younger sis is number 2,hates her bro.

dream_catcher said...

Air dicincang takkan putus kakyang :) forgive and forget! :) insyaAllah..Allah bersama2 orang yg bersabar ye kak yang :)

hid takde abg nor adik laki2. tp nnti semua kawen, hid ada abg n adik laki2. yey :)

for the tyme being, hid sgt bersyukur ada kawan2 yg best :)

Salam Ramadhan kakyang. take care.

Cahaya Petunjuk said...

dah jumpa abang lang ker?

dream_catcher said...

haha. itulah abang lang dh jumpa, 'Pak Lang' je tak jumpa jumpa ni. cmnooooooooooo? :(