Saturday, July 30, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 and SG

I feel like writing something but I'm way too tired and too full from eating this late because I just got back from KL. If you happen to be in KL today and yesterday you then know how packed the place is/was compared to usual. I guess everyone around Malaysia came down to do some pre-shopping before the fasting month. I wasn't expecting to be that bad, I even cried yesterday because I was stuck in the traffic jam for 4 hours. boo-hoo. 
---
Let's blog about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Part 2, shall we? :P I've been waiting for this movie to come out since last year. isk isk isk. and when it's finally here...

(a week before)

Me: Mama, can I go and watch Harry Potter next week with few friends?

Mama: babbling the usual babbling she gave me :P

Me: yey! Thank you and (run for my life)


(on the day itself)

Me: Mama, I'm going out with BFF to watch Harry Potter.

Mama: Suddenly babbling about Dajjal and Imam Mahdi and the list goes on...

Me: *I just love my mother*

Yeh! I'm 26 years old and I have to ask permission before I go out. and not because I live under the same roof with my parents and family and not because that house is their house, but because I'm not married yet and my syurga lies di bawah kaki ibu. Redha Allah itu will be based on redha ibu bapa kita :)

Thank you mama for never stop babbling and never give up on me for not I won't become who I am right now :)

Frankly speaking I watched Harry Potter; Part 2 twice. I even go for 3-D for the second time and I always never get enough of it.

It's pretty sad that it has to end. sob sob sob. There goes my childhood memories. As I walked through the exit door, I could see myself ages ago beraturing after Subuh with my best friend, Husna (she's now married with a child) to get the hand of the book, ordering the books from Australia, downloading and watching all the movies over and over again, pissed off at Ron because he doesn't want to admit that he likes H. then after that, happy again seeing Ron and H together. and the list goes on...

Part 2; It all ends.

"Avada Kedavra"

Ron! Ron! Ron!
Call me old-fashion; I just love Kopi-O
Care to join?

Yep, last Wednesday, we ended up eating our hearts out at SG before Ramadhan. 





All in one we had fun! Thank you thank you thank you :)

Best friends; in good times and bad times. I think I've found mine :)

Oh! Ron. I wanna marry you, masuk Islam jom? :)

4 comments:

Cahaya Petunjuk said...

hihi..akhirnya, post jugak. haha.. pecah rahsia, tgk dua kali. ;p

dream_catcher said...

itulah penangan HP. thank you kepada kawan kawan yang sudi meneman diri ini menonton HP :P

Melan Kolik said...

yey!!! suke3 :)

dream_catcher said...

suka jugaaaaaaaaaa...suka Ron :P