Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What makes us so special?

During the first week of study in a random university, a lecturer wanted to make a change by asking "What makes us so special?" instead of "Tell me about yourself?"

"...because I'm cute"

"errr, because I'm left-handed"

suddenly a girl stands up and said "because I'm a Muslim and I'm a servant of Allah"

That is why.

everyone clapped their hands and smiled.

"I'm a Muslim and I'm a servant of Allah"

A simple phrase but we easily tend to forget about it

*diam*

I suddenly remembered something, I went to Europe recently this year, and when I entered the country's custom, one of the officer said to me;

"You may go Mademoiselle, I won't check you, you're a Muslim and I trusted you"

"Allah.."

I'm a Muslim and he who is non-Muslim trusted me. and not because I'm Malaysian, I'm a Muslim...

When I was in Australia, when I did my groceries and sometimes buying cakes, people there will tell me...

"Oh! You cannot eat this cake, You're a Muslim and it is non-Halal"

I have a good friend when I was in Australia, dia berbangsa Australia and Ironiknya pada Bulan Ramadhan, my friend ini akan mengejutkan aku bangun sahur dan berbuka bersama dalam kelas even though dia tidak berpuasa dan selalu menanyakan aku tentang Islam. but oh! kadang kadang dia berpuasa sebab dia cakap doktor said ia bagus untuk kesihatan :)

"Ya Allah..."

They know about my religion. They know about Islam. They know that Islam is kind.

I have a chinese English Teacher who always teaches me to be kind to one another. and until now, we still keep in touch :)

I have a bunch of chinese friends back in UPM. and they will normally say to me..

"You're so pretty with your Hijab on.."

"Ya Rabb..."

Wanita wanita yang menjaga auratnya bukan sahaja menjaga kehormatan dirinya malah menjaga pandangan orang lain.

Cantiknya Islam. Islam itu menyeluruh. After all, we are all creation of Allah. Allah knows what is best for us. Hukum Allah itu benar, Janji Allah itu pasti.

Hukum Islam bukan sahaja benefit untuk Muslim sahaja malah non-Muslim juga.

Kenapa kita tidak mampu untuk mempraktikkan hukum Islam itu sendiri?

Kenapa kita tidak bangga menjadi Muslim?

kenapa kita perlu malu, hipokrit, prejudice, judgemental dan negative dengan diri sendiri?

"Aku tidak tahu bagaimana akhir umurku dan akhir umurmu kelak, kamu tentu lebih baik daripada ku"

"banyak benda yang we could learn from one another :)"

*diam*

We're not Muslim because our dad is...

Berapa ramai yang hari ini Muslim dan esok tidak...

Nauzubillah...

Ya Allah make us a better Muslim, everyday... berilah pengetahuan sebenar tentang AgamaMu Ya Rabb..sebelum Engkau menarik semua semuanya kembali and before it's too late.

Let us practice what we preach.

Waking up every morning thanking Allah because we are still alive, being born as a Muslim and we are still a Muslim :)

Do not be afraid of what we are, because you are not alone, Allah is always there :)

Never give up! Never give up! Never give up!


"Islam itu datang sebagai asing, dan akan kembali juga sebagai asing, maka bergembiralah bagi orang orang yang asing"

Ya Allah matikanlah kami dalam Islam dan Iman.

"Ameen"

I'm a Muslim and I'm a Servant of Allah and I'm proud of it :)
Bear that in mind, all the time! :)

6 comments:

fuad ansari said...

really nice story...

yup, should proud to be a Muslim..

Jannah is for people who have this title...

Happy Ramadhan.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

sila beri tunjuk ajar Fuad mana2 yang salah :)

insyaAllah :)

Salam Ramadhan, 0-0 yekkkk :)

namasayatihah said...

alaa...tomey nya pic itu..hehe~yerp..proud to be one~

dream_catcher said...

hihihihi...gambar hiasan je tuh...:P

yep, proud to be one, yeh yeh :)

happy Ramadhan Tihah :)

Melan Kolik said...

best2..

im proud to be a muslim tooooo!!! :)

happy ramadan juga yeaaaaa~

dream_catcher said...

Happy Ramadhan jugeee nasy :)

Semoga Allah sentiasa pelihara kita semua, ameen :)