Friday, July 29, 2011

Menjemput Bidadari


---
If you happen to read Hlovate; Versus, this song is in the book. If I could remember, Versus is about making changes for better. Well, I reckon, people change for better, insyaAllah :)

In this book, During the solemnization of a good friend..

Friend A who is getting married: I'm scared.

Friend B who is a good friend of Friend A: try listening to this song "Menjemput Bidadari"

Friend A: Aku bukannya nak pergi mati Syahid.

Friend B: Kau ingat mati syahid je ke dapat bidadari? Your other half ni bukan bidadari?

Alahai.

"Laksana 'Zulaikha' jalani hari, sabar menanti 'Yusuf' sang tambatan hati"

"Bila tiba waktu, ketemukan aku, Ya Ilahi Robbi, kerasku mencari diri; sepenuh hati...Tuk bersama menujuMu mengisi hari"

"Laksana Adam dan Hawa, turun ke bumi terpisah jarak waktu, dipenantian mencari diri, memohonkan keampunan dipertemukan"

"Penantian tak berarti sia sia"

"Memberikan makna"

I know nobody is perfect, really, nobody is. Only Allah is Perfect. but everyone is unique.

saling melengkapi.

But you're perfect for me, sayang...

Who-ever you are, I know you're out there :)

No comments: