Monday, July 18, 2011

Random

You took your coat off and stood in the rain, you're always crazy like that

You were fashionably sensitive, but too cool to care.

You're always brilliant in the morning, smoking your cigarettes and talking over coffee

As I clumsily strummed my guitar.

Well, excuse me, guess I've mistaken you for somebody else, somebody who gave a damn, somebody more like myself.

and Your thoughtless words...

You took your coat off, stood in the rain, you're always crazy like that.

I got my maple syrup, everything but you.

I break the yolks, make a smiley face.

Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone.

I know you love me, and soon you will see

you were meant for me, and I was meant for you.

So I picked up a paper, it was more bad news, more hearts being broken or people being used.

put on my coat in a pouring rain, I saw a movie and it wasn't the same.

cause it was happy and I was sad

It made me miss you oh so bad.

I go about my business, I'm doing just fine.

Besides what would I say if I had you on the line?

Same old story, not much else to say

hearts are broken, everyday.

I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead.

I try and tell myself it'll be alright.

I just shouldn't think anymore tonight.

cause dreams last for so long even after you're gone

I know, I know that you love me and soon I know you will see

You were meant for me and I was meant for you.

Yeh..you were meant for me and I was meant for you.

footnotes: Jewel; Foolish Games and You were meant for me.

No comments: