Monday, April 11, 2011

Daddy's day dan White Veil Occasion

I've got two weddings on last Sunday (10th April), but managed to only go to one of the weddings.
Fana is my best friend when we were in UPM and still is. We ended up being closest friends when we were in last year in UPM when me, Fana, Shira, Sally and Molie, were supervised by the same supervisor, Dr. Mano.  I still remembered how we were punished, and scolded by him, and deep down he wanted us to succeed. How time flies, Molie is now married and just gave birth to a handsome boy, Fana just got married to her love of her life, tinggal tiga orang je lagi ni :P

I tagged along BFF to the wedding, it was pretty simple yet overwhelming. you know, when two people is in love, you could tell? I am so happy for Fana, after all she's been through, May happiness will always be with you dear. Got to meet Shira, Zamakh and his wife, Aniq and his wife. everyone is all grown up. Awwwwww.

I guess, when you got something else better to do other than love, you get married :P
Here some of the pictures, congrats again dear :) Moga kekal hingga ke syurga :)



---
Today (11th of April) is Daddy's birthday. Since it's Monday and he's working, we've already celebrated on last Saturday lagipun, Wanie and Atie were home. 

Daddy dear, nobody's perfect but you are closest to perfect. I could not ask for anyone else to be my daddy,  mati hidup semula pon I cannot re-pay you, you're the bestest Dad I could ever asked. you taught me to be blessed for the air that i breath and the things that I've got. Happy Birthday daddy dear, moga di panjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki, Indeed, you're old, please take care. 

I was touched when daddy replied my msg. He wanted his children to be a good Muslimah, not the noun, not the capital M, but the small m, the verb, InsyaAllah.

PS it'd be really cool if I could find someone like daddy. you don't have to be pakar ekonomi, daddy treats us good plus he has a stand, that no matter what, he will firmly believes he can. I love you dearly daddy!

2 comments:

fuad ansari said...

eh eh.. macam ni punya entri pun ada.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

hahaha, nnti lah aku tules, mlm xdi xsempat tp nak tarikh 11april juga, so nak tanak kene publish jugak :P