Friday, April 22, 2011

undefined

You know how I'd always tell people that love, but never expect anything in return.

'Cause when in doubt, love.

At least, when you're not expecting something in return, it won't hurt that much, it somehow make sense for me~

Yeah! It's easier said than done.

'Cause in every girls' mind, when she loves someone dearly, she'd hope that one particular someone will love her too, that he will feel the same way. He loves me, he loves me not?

To me, I've finally got my answer. whether it was right or wrong, whether hearing it from him, himself or not, a dear friend of his told me a little story, a story that made me stop running for awhile, catch a deep breath and said to myself, "I knew it, I knew it from the start"

I don't know what the future holds for us.

If it was love back then, and if it's still is, that's enough for me.


"Kalau ada jodoh, ada lah, kalau tak ada, takpe" 

4 comments:

namasayatihah said...

hehe...true enuf..

In my case kn hid...like u said..am not expecting sum1 to love me as I love him..no...

It is just that guys sumtimes they r giving us women mix signals....if he dun luv me..then..it is absolutely ok with me...just please dun be nice to me...y must a guy pretend to care for us if he does not mean it...betul x??
That's actually what did happen to me..hehe~
we've been close...nak kata kwn cm da lebih dr kwn..always care for me...always ada for me....

My mistake is, I never did confront him on what's actually our status...I admit...my fault~
LOL~

Tapi tkpe...i'm positive..i believe things happen for a reason..like my mum said, mayb he is not the one for me...

Allah hav better plan for me insyaallah...;)

Cuma mcm tihah ckp, I need to throw away my feeling towards him...sbb deep down..hanya tuhan je tahu..ssh nya nk buang feeling itu...hee~

dream_catcher said...

Yep I totally understand. guys can be freaking confusing sometimes. giving mix signals and stuff like that.

insyaAllah, ada hikmahNya. you'll find someone better off soon, yang would love you and did not dare to speak his heart out. insyaAllah.

let's pray together for that. sbb hid pon nak satuuuuuuuuuu, tak jumpa jumpa lg ni! :P

ameen.

fuad ansari said...

Bersabarlah wahai kalian berdua.. Sesungguhnya kami spesies terancam.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

isk Fuad ni, ada di mana2!!

ye, kami tgh bersbr lah, ko jgn risau lah ye :P

aku percaya j dia ada di luar sana. n aku xkesah pon nak tunggu lama sikit.

sbb aku rs dia dh maken dkt dh. eh?

adeh la Fuad!