Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ugly Truth

I love blogging. I really do. That's why when I have to put this blog under construction for a month or so, I felt dead. It's not that I don't have anything else better to do, it is that, I felt like my soul isn't here with me. My history of blogging has been so private that nobody else know about my previous blogs. I just wrote anything that I felt back then, re-read it once again and delete it and never return. It was really a nice feeling.

I always been a child who is not really good in voicing out my thoughts in particular, my feelings, even though it can be quite obvious I think if I'm mad, or sad or even in love, but to whom?. I always write it down and hoping one day I'd misplace it and it landed on you~ to you. and of course, things like that don't always happen to you by chance, but I'm just making sure, that I've made it very clear, and you don't have to misunderstood me again.

Well, the best part of blogging is that I always get love letters from strangers saying Keep it up! I like the way you blog. It was really a nice warmth feeling inside, God knows. Even though, I may write it to address one particular person, and even though that one particular person doesn't read it and probably doesn't bother, there is always person out there who is feeling me. and that is alright.

I have a friend named A, he's a long lost friend, met him again early this year to find out that after this while he used to go to the same school as him. I did not let it out at first but after being friends with him I finally let it out.

"You reminded me of someone I used to know"

"Who?"

"Your senior back at school"

And you know how I like putting up fb status to again, addressing people, in general. and I know it can be pretty annoying sometimes. but most of the times, people just misunderstand it. and of course it hurts. and once again A reminded me that these days my fb status can be related to him and his so called love life, in a way. Oh A, good luck in your life and thanks again for liking the way that I write or expressing out things in certain way. thanks again.

It's ok that you don't read it, It's ok that you don't bother. at least years from now, I don't look back and say things like "Hye, I should have said that before"

---
anyhow, I'm not being feminism nor anti-lelaki. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes hate girls for being manipulative and oh! I do love men. but these few days I've been reading articles on how they said that Do not say those 3 words to girls ONLY because it will drive them crazy due to that they will act crazy. fyi, don't say those 3 words to anyone else if you don't mean it, not only to girls! and heck! if we (girls) say those 3 words to guys, what will that happen? guys will act cool and play dumb? let's try, shall we?


"Aku suka kau juga sampai mati!"

How's that? OK, that is certainly not 3-words but..

feminism enough, no?

This is everything from the heart, whether you like it or not, I'll take that as a compliment *wink*

2 comments:

fuad ansari said...

I also want to say.. "Keep it up! I like the way you express your feeling in English language.. Nice.. Even though i never speak English with you.." (",)

dream_catcher said...

Aww~ Well, thank you Mr. Fuad for the sweet words of yours, insyaAllah, next time when I see you, We'll try and communicate in English, shall we? even though it's only Hi, how are you? :)