Monday, April 18, 2011

The Land Down Under

These past 2 weeks, I've been bombarded by series of events. some are good, some are like you've been thrown by ice to your face. Ouch! and times like these, made you realized how much you miss the Land Down Under. 

Yep, I do miss Perth, Western Australia, Australia sometimes. but I'm not going to blog on Perth nor Australia, but I'd like to say that not only I've got my certificate with me, I tagged along some experiences in life, I could not find anywhere else in the world. and I've been blessed by given the opportunity to explore it.  It's true when they said, you can see Islam in the western countries, because I've seen it myself. I'm not going to brag on Australia, but if you have the opportunity to go out from your country for awhile, you'd realize how fortunate you are to have people that you love surrounding you and the things you've been complaining wasn't that a big of deal, and yeah! Australia is such a nice and beautiful country to visit :) Thank you Allah for the opportunity You've given me.

and of course, when I do miss Perth, besides, keeping in touch with friends and family in Perth, I'd watch this one particular video. and I'd laugh myself out and cried a little. If you happen to know Australia, you'd probably get the joke, and excuse me for the language, hope you'd enjoy the video as much as I do :)



and these few days, I've been following, if you've heard him before matluthi90, he happens to be an archi student in my former Uni, Curtin Uni of Tech, WA, if I'm not mistaken. unfortunately, after watching several videos of him, made me miss Perth, even more.





Ah! I miss Perth! :P
missing Perth leads me to fill up a form that I think would change my life once again. Kalau ada rezeki, ada lah :)


Kalau ada rezeki, ada kelapangan, ada umur yang panjang, go travel and see the world, SubhanAllah, you'll be surprise, what you'll get.

I do love my country very much, don't get me wrong, but...

Oh! fly me to the land far far away, even if it's a dream :)

One fine day, I'll show you, whoever you are, the place that taught me life is freaking hard, but pleasant at the same time. I've got to show Mummy and Daddy last time, this is the place, that taught me things I've now become, this is the place where I used to study, this is the place where I play and eat and go to sleep, this is the place that gives me comfort, this is the place where I'd like to shop..and this is the place I fell in love.

Take care everyone! No worries, mate :)


Malaysia, you've got idea, how much I love you! 


But the best part of missing Australia is that missing this kid, from crying, sulking-moments, potty training to now I could jump on her bed and talk girlie stuffs with her. How time flies.

No comments: