Friday, April 1, 2011

How I met your Father..

This is a story on how I met your father. Just kidding.

Well, on Dec last year, a dear friend of mine asked me to blog on him. I barely know him, even though I've got a lot to blog on him, but I waited a bit more, just in case, all of my writings in the end, make sense. But you know how things could turn around, go different directions, what you've planned didn't go as planned. How fate got twisted in the middle of things and even though I've got no idea what the future holds for both of us, here I am, blogging on you, as promised :)

This time around a year ago

Met you a year ago, get to know you better for 8 months, you brought joy even for a short period of time, take care dear friend :)

Never regret you, never regret us~ NEVER!

4 comments:

fuad ansari said...

"This time around a year ago" tu siap ada password ke..

erm.....nak password.. nak password.. kita kan geng.. hehe.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

Fuad gedix! dh kasi baca pon kira bersyukur eh :P

fuad ansari said...

Baca yang tu je x puas.. feel x sampai.. (",)

dream_catcher said...

ko macam kenal orangnya?, xyah nak feel lebey2 :P