Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Smile

Today I just lost a friend. and it feels like being slapped for a hundred times. Ouch!


Thank you for the bad mouthing behind my back, after these while. you're forgiven.

and thank you for everything.

Sorry for the things I've done to you accidentally and vice versa. from the bottom of my heart, I seek forgiveness, for I may not be perfect too.

Indeed, it's true when one says life is touch and go. the ones that matters stay.

Up until now I'm not sure why you seemed to hated me that much. urm. 

If it is about him. Well, to be honest, I love him. I love him. I love him. Yeh! I don't know what the future holds for both of us, but I love him. and if you were a good friend, you would have at least support me or him.

No worries, you can smile now, 'cause it's over between me and him.

but like I said before, "Untuk menjaga hati satu dunia, you decided to hurt the ones you loved" 

It's pretty normal actually. best of luck! :)

Silly, I even told everyone, I'm the happiest person on earth today.

2 comments:

Cahaya Petunjuk said...

apa dah jadi ni hid? balik nanti please cerita sama aku yer.

dream_catcher said...

okies, nnti aku cerita dun wori. arituh aku nk msg ko n nasy kt fb tp cm dh xsempat. hihi :P

nnti aku balik kita jumpa ye :)