Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's So Hard

I should be preparing for tomorrow but here I am blogging. I was cleaning up my room today, and each time I clean my room up, I'll read my favourite poem, folded it on a piece of paper. and each time I read it, I'll have the same exact feeling. Care to join? :P

It's from Becca Woolf
It's So Hard

It's so hard to say "I love you", and not draw back in tears,
It's so hard to know that you're not there to help me face my fears,
It's so hard to know the phone's at reach, but I cannot hear your voice,
It's so hard to know that this time breaking up was not my choice,
It's so hard to see you laughing when I'm crying deep inside,
It's so hard to just find feelings and now have to make them hide,
It's so hard to live without you, when I need you more than words,
To want to scream how much I love you but hold back and not be heard,
It's so hard to go to sleep when I cannot dream of you,
It's so hard to think that you might fall in love with someone new,
It's so hard to not start crying when I hear your favourite song,
It's so hard to sit and wonder, where did I go wrong?
It's so hard to live without you, if I only would have known,
I will never love another, I would rather be alone.

probably it has to do with bukan senang untuk menjadi senang :)

3 comments:

amacatlover said...

hid! gud luck untuk esok! semoga berjaya yeh! ;)

dream_catcher said...

thank you sayang, insyaAllah hid buat yang terbaek, thank u again :)

namasayatihah said...

I stole this poem from u before if i'm not mistaken...hehe~

yes..it is indeed hard.....ok..tiba2 rasa sedih on friday...

hee~